Please join us as we prepare for another summer where fun and friendship build Jewish lives!
- Ramahnik Gifts up to $500
- Friends Gifts of $500 and above
- Kikar Gifts of $1,000 and above
- Buckatabon Gifts of $1,800 and above
- Northern Lights Gifts of $2,500 and above
- Agam Gifts of $5,000 and above
- Northwoods Gifts of $10,000 and above
- Rosh Anaf Gifts of $18,000 and above
- Rosh Aidah Gifts of $25,000 and above
- President's Circle Gifts of $50,000 and above
- Director's Circle Gifts of $100,000 and above
- CEO's Circle Gifts of $500,000 and above
Please make checks payable to Camp Ramah in Wisconsin and mail to:Camp Ramah in Wisconsin65 E. Wacker Place, Suite 1200Chicago IL 60601
Camp Ramah in Wisconsin is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent provided by law.
For more information, contact Linda Hoffenberg, Director of Institutional Advancement, at LHoffenberg@ramahwisconsin.com or at 312-606-9316 ext. 225.